1. Information we collect:
- Account: Name, Business Name, Registration Details, Address and Contact details
- your account information is required in order to contact you and explore our products and services
- we use your account information for billing & collection, shipping, accounting, tax, administration and communication purposes
- we may use this information to enforce our legal rights
- it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in South Africa
- it may be shared with professional service providers like accountants and legal practitioners for services critical to the contractual commitments we are bound to
- we retain this information as long as you use our products or services and for at least one year after your last order as required by the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2005
- Order details are kept for 5 years after tax submission as required by the Tax Administration Act 28 of 2011
- Financial information
- We do not have access to your financial information
- it is collected by our payment gateway for billing purposes
- Website usage information
- we may record how and when you use our website, products and services; your IP address; and cookie data
- throughout our website
- it is collected automatically
- to limit the number of submissions you can make to our site,
- to protect our site from security threats, and
- to help us to improve user experience
- it may be stored in Cookies on your computer (you may disable cookies in your browser but aspects of our website, products or services may stop working)
- and it is stored at our hosting provider who is located in South Africa
- we retain this information indefinitely
- Our website may use Google Analytics from time to time which is a web analysis service provided by Google.
- Google automatically collects Cookie and website Usage Data and uses it to track and examine the use of www.franchise-evo.co.za, to prepare reports and share them with other Google services.
- Google does not associate your IP address with the usage information it collects.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google is based in the US and uses EU Standard Contractual Clausesto transfer online advertising and measurement personal data out of the European Economic Area, the UK, and Switzerland.
- You may opt out of Google analytics by following their directions
- Products & services: Information about your business
- if you choose to use our software products, training or consulting services, we may process your business’ contact, registration, demographic details, details of your processes, procedures, suppliers, staff and compliance
- in our software products and services
- in order to provide you with our services,
- and to provide you with support
- If you choose not to supply information it will limit the services we can provide
- Your information is stored on hosting servers in South Africa
- We do not share this information without prior written consent
- We retain this information until you remove your software/service account
2. Information security
- We employ a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information including authentication and encryption where possible.
3. Right to access and rectify your information
- You may access and update your information by logging in to your profile or advising us accordingly through other means including telephonic or email
- You may remove your contact details from our newsletter mailing list by unsubscribing using the link provided in our newsletter.
- You may access and update your business information by logging in to the product or service you purchased from us or advising us through other means including telephonic or email.
4. Right to object
- you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act s11(3)
5. Right to complain
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator
JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001P.O Box 31533, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017
- Complaintsemail: IR@nulljustice.gov.za
7. Intended usage
- Our website, products and services are intended for adult residents of South Africa only.
8. Legal Capacity
- You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our website, products and services.