Accelerating franchise success beyond business is why The Franchise Evolution (TFE) came into being. Co-founded by Shane Petersen and Fiona Fitzpatrick; we are passionate about transforming the outdated and clunky processes that face our industry.
Together, we have over 40 years’ accumulated experience in the franchising and energy industries within Africa, Southern Africa and internationally.
To be the partner of choice for independents, Franchisees, and Franchisors in providing innovative, sustainable, and transparent business solutions to the franchise industry in South Africa, with transferability to Africa and the globe.
- Accountability: Being accountable and responsible to our clients on an end to end basis from concept to delivery
- Commitment: Offering our clients’ solutions and helping them maximise their financial and human capital investments
- Integrity: Being honest and upfront through transparent processes to develop brand advocacy across the value chain
- Performance: Reliably delivering results and demonstrating good work ethics, to sustainably optimise business outcomes and loyalty
- Fun: Bringing the fun factor back into day-to-day acceleration of business performance.
TFE is a proud Level 2 BBBEE contributor towards economic transformation.
Customer | Retail | Digital Transformation
Experienced across multiple energy sectors, Shane brings a broad and progressive way of thinking, and an energetic and commercial leadership approach to all opportunities that The Franchise Evolution develops.
He boasts a wellspring of knowledge and expertise in the reseller, fuel forecourt and retail franchising space – from conception of day-to-day operations to turning around underperforming businesses.
He has worked across Africa, North America, and Europe, with an approach built on customer-centricity that translates into performance outcomes for the shareholder and business.
Shane is a University of Cape Town Alumni, having read for his B.Bus.Sci in Marketing and Economics (Honours).
Holistic | Customer Service | Retail
Fiona uses her training in healing to bring a unique perspective in business.
Having worked across multiple energy sectors, she brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the industry, and a track record of creating breakthrough market approaches and the unique customer experience offered by The Franchise Evolution.
She has worked her way from the frontline to senior management and understands all aspects of the franchising business and is able to communicate across all walks of life creating one vision.
Fiona is a registered practicing Kinesiologist, and has studied Management, and Sales and Marketing through Damelin College and Duke University, respectively.